There are many variables when it comes to prices among Labradoodle and Goldendoodle breeders. We feel the best assurance a prospective buyer has of receiving a quality pet is to buy from a quality breeder who has done everything to ensure that your new puppy is as healthy and genetically sound as possible. And, yes, there is a price tag for quality. Please keep in mind that you will have this new family member for the next 10-14 years. We are confident that if you choose to purchase a puppy from Gail’s Labradoodles and Goldendoodles, you will be more than satisfied with this newest addition to your family.
Gail’s Doodles is now offering a new reservation option, Breeder’s Choice. Gail’s Doodles typically reserves the first two picks from each litter for our future breeding program. However, we will forego our reservation(s) for a family interested in the Breeder’s Choice option. This will not only allow the family to expedite the reservation process by avoiding long wait lists, but also move the family to the top of the reservation list, giving them the pick of the litter!
The fee for Gail’s Doodles to be able to provide this luxury to families and not retain these valued breeding lines is approximately two times the purchase price of the puppy. The Breeder’s Choice reservation is an option on any current or future litter until the time of choosing (usually 6-7 weeks of age) for that litter, unless the option has already been exercised. Order of choosing for each litter is determined by the order in which deposits have been received, except when the Breeder’s Choice option is exercised.
*This reservation is for a companion puppy only and will be sold under Gail's Doodles’ standard contract. The Breeder’s Choice reservation does not include breeding rights.
F1B Goldendoodles/Labradoodles: $2500
Multi-Gen Goldendoodles/Labradoodles: $2800
Mini Goldendoodles/Labradoodles: $3000
Breeder's Choice: 2 times the above Purchase Price
*For more information regarding generations and sizes, please see our "About Doodles" page here.
These prices include the following:
1) A healthy puppy, verified by a veterinarian, at the time of purchase
2) A 2 year written genetic guarantee
6) Dewclaws removed
7) AKC pedigree of both parents (when appropriate) and the parents’ genetic records on hips and eyes (given once proof of spay/neuter has been provided)
8) Your puppy will be doggie door trained, which establishes a great foundation for house training
9) “Puppy Survival Kit” – This kit includes a carpet sample and toy with the scent of Mom and siblings to help make the transition to your home easier, an initial supply of puppy food, a new lead, and a folder with all of your pertinent information in it (such as vaccine & worming records, micro-chip info, a bill of sale and copy of your health guarantee, etc.).
10) On-going help and support
* Please note that the estimated weights of our puppies at maturity are projections only, based on the average weights of the dam and sire. As with many genetic issues, there can be exceptions and surprises to our best educated guesses; there are no guarantees when it comes to size.